pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")
pursuant to Art. 38b of the code of obligations, as well as the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) and the Federal Law on placement and lending personnel (LC)
As envisaged in European Union Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") and in particular Art. 13, as well as the LPD, below we provide the information required by law relating to the processing of your personal data.
What data we process (Art. 13, 1st paragraph, letter a, Art. 15, letter b, GDPR)
A4 PERSONAL AG with headquarters in Landstrasse 49 | 5430 Wettingen. Switzerland, acts as Data Controller and collects and/or receives information about you, such as:
1. Data contained on the registration form
2. Browsing data on our website, such as: traffic data, possible location, website visits, weblog, IP address, Operating system used, browser used, cookies;
3. Data you send to us by correspondence / email / surveys or other contact forms.
What we use your data for (Art. 13, 1st paragraph, letters c, d, e and f of the GDPR)
We use your information to follow up your placement, for management of the employment relationship and for fulfilment of legal obligations.
In particular, your data will be processed for:
1. Intermediation activity between job offer / demand, research, selection and outplacement activities, training activities.
The legal basis for these activities is the fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual measures of which you are a party and compliance with legal obligations.
2. Activities related to the improvement of the services referred to in the previous point 1) provided both online and offline by the Data Controller.
The legal basis for these activities is the fulfilment of pre-contractual and contractual measures of which you are a party as well as the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
3. Communicate your data to our customers who are looking for staff as well as to public and private subjects from whom the Data Controller has received the task of performing one of the activities indicated in point1). Your data are also communicated to companies and individuals that support the Data Controller in providing services (for example, through the provision of network services, software, advertising services, etc.).
The legal basis for these activities is both the need to fulfil pre-contractual and contractual measures relating to the service and the existence of legal obligations.
What happens if you don't provide your information? (Art. 13, 2nd paragraph, letter e, GDPR)
The collection and processing of your data is necessary to implement the placement and training service and manage and fulfil legal obligations.
Failure to provide them will make it impossible for the Data Controller to manage the contract.
How long is your data stored? (Art. 13, 2nd paragraph, letter a, GDPR)
Personal data is stored for the time necessary to carry out the activities related to management of the contract and for fulfilment of the obligations, including ensuing legal obligations. Your personal data entered on the website of the Data Controller is deleted after a period of inactivity of 36 months. Six months before the expiration of this period an email will be sent to warn you of this circumstance.
How we process your data? (Art. 13, 2nd paragraph, letter f, GDPR)
The data processing is performed on paper support or with IT procedures by specially authorised and trained internal subjects. The processing of data does not provide for automated decision-making processes, while there may be profiling for activities relating to browsing the website through technical tools such as cookies.
What are your rights? (Art. 13, 1st paragraph, letter b, and 2nd paragraph, letter b, GDPR)
In essence you may at any time, at no cost and without special charges or formalities for making the request, ask the Data Controller the following:
- to obtain confirmation of the processing of your personal data;
- for access to your personal data and to know the origin (when the data were not obtained from you directly), the purposes and the scope of the processing, details on the subjects to whom they have been disclosed, the storage period of your data or the criteria useful for determining it;
- to update or correct your personal data so that they are always exact and accurate;
- to delete your personal data in the cases envisaged by the law, or request restriction to processing;
- to obtain a copy of your personal data.
Any requests will be processed no later than one month after receipt, except for the possibility of extending this deadline by two months at the data controller's discretion, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received by the Data Controller.
To obtain a list of the External Data Processors of the Data Controller, as well as for any further information and requests, please contact the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicable law, court and possibility to lodge a complaint (Art. 13, 2nd paragraph, letter d, GDPR)
All relations with the Data Controller are subject to Swiss law, while any dispute that may arise will be under the jurisdiction of the Court of Lugano, unless a specific and mandatory legal provision provides otherwise.
We remind you that if you live in Italy, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor in Italy, unless, for specific legal provisions relating to your situation, a supervisory authority of another EU Member State is competent.
A4 Personal SA is known for:
- Creating and maintaining over time a relationship based on trust with the companies it collaborates with;
- Managing its business in full compliance with the law and therefore protecting the companies and professionals it collaborates with;
- Guaranteeing its professionals have the skills to fulfil the role they play in the company;
- Ensuring its employees develop their motivation, skills and results through professional qualifications and their involvement in meeting the goals you want;
- Setting a benchmark for Swiss companies that really want to succeed!