Honesty, discretion, mutual trust and responsibility.
In addition, A4 Personal SA is recognized for:
Recent job offers
Job and living in Switzerland
Information from: eures.ch
Under the Agreement on the Free Movement of Persons, nationals from EU/EFTA countries benefit from facilitated entry and stay regulations.
ATTENTION: Federal Council invokes safeguard clause for Bulgaria and Romania
From 1 June 2017, category B EU/EFTA residence permits granted to citizens from Bulgaria and Romania will be subject to quotas. This measure is to remain in force for a year. This measure applies to workers from Bulgaria and Romania who wish to take up an employment with a yearly, one-year or permanent contract in Switzerland and apply for a residence permit B EU/EFTA as an employed person. The same applies to self-employed persons who wish to settle in Switzerland. More information about the safeguard clause can be found from 1 June 2017 the page of the State Secretariat for Migration SEM EU/EFTA Citizens: Living and Working in Switzerland. For nationals from the EU/EFTA member countries (excluded Croatia, Bulgaria and Romania), the following applies: you require a valid residence permit for stays of over three months. You can apply for this at the residents' registration office in your canton of residence within 14 days of your move and before you begin work. For this application, you will need a valid identity card and an employment contract or confirmation of employment. Nationals from Croazia, Bulgaria and Romania benefit from special regulations and transitional periods. You will find more detailed information on entry and stay in Switzerland on the homepage of the State Secretariat for Migration SEM.
Partners & Link
A4 Personal SA is known for:
- Creating and maintaining over time a relationship based on trust with the companies it collaborates with;
- Managing its business in full compliance with the law and therefore protecting the companies and professionals it collaborates with;
- Guaranteeing its professionals have the skills to fulfil the role they play in the company;
- Ensuring its employees develop their motivation, skills and results through professional qualifications and their involvement in meeting the goals you want;
- Setting a benchmark for Swiss companies that really want to succeed!